FetacResources.com
Tutors Helping Tutors
Login
Welcome to FetacResources.com
Friday, July 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM IST
 Forum Index >  FETAC Levels >  Level 6
 spreadsheet methods level 6
   |  Printable Version
By: mtyrrell (offline)  Monday, August 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM IST (Read 4768 times)  
mtyrrell

hi - i am teaching spreadsheet methods level 6 for first time - just wondering if anybody had any sample exams - briefs etc - thanks

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: una.oconnor (offline)  Tuesday, January 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM GMT  
una.oconnor

Hi,
I too am running Spreadsheets Level 6 for the first time. I would love some feedback on typical project brief tasks and on sample exam papers from anyone who has run this course before.

I am very familiar with the Level 5 Spreadsheet Methods and am wondering how to pitch the Level 6 assignments - i.e. level of difficulty.

Any feedback welcome!

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: kkcorb (offline)  Thursday, September 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM IST  
kkcorb

Hi
I too am will be teaching Level 6 Spreadsheets for the first time this year and have the same worries as you. I have taught Level 5. I would be very grateful for any help on brief/useful book that you could recommend.
Thanks

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: una.oconnor (offline)  Sunday, September 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM IST  
una.oconnor

Hi
I had to build the course materials for Spreadsheet level 6 from scratch. I found no text book of any kind which covered all aspects of the course.

I went through the learning outcomes on the module descriptor point by point, put together step-by-step instructions for each task and then trawled through every book on Excel I could find and adapted exercises to provide practice for the student.

I'm afraid there does not seem to be any easier way (unless someone's found one in the meantime?)

One tip - the FETAC level 6 course is very similar on many points to the ECDL advanced spreadsheets module and there are some text books available for this - you might find some resources there. Also, do an online search for ECDL advanced spreadsheets (NOT the core course) and you may find material that way too.

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: pgtips (offline)  Sunday, January 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM GMT  
pgtips

I used a combination of materials from http://thesmartmethod.com/ Expert and CIA Advanced ECDL. I have assignments and exam but they are for the old module B30028. PM me if you would like them anyway.

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are IST. The time is now 03:50 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

My Account

Lost your password?

Important Note!

This site is not an official FETAC site.

If you are looking for the offical FETAC site it can be found at www.FETAC.ie

All resources are used at your own risk.

Contact

If you have any issues with this site please do not hesitate to contact the administrator.

Email: Admin

Who's Online

Guest Users: 70